Hello there everybody!
I have been given this opportunity to share with you something small about myself, so here it goes! My name is Kaylie Chetcuti, and I am an eighteen year-old beauty and fashion blogger based here in Malta. Posts on my blog include Outfit of the Days, Trendy Pieces for the current seasons, as well as Product Reviews among other things. I love using the medium of fashion to express my emotions, and experiment with my own style.
I strive to provide my readers with a full experience which regards not only the information that I would be transmitting, but also by opening myself up as an individual. For example, even though my role as a fashion blogger is to keep ahead with the trends, I happen to be a full-time law student at the University of Malta, and therefore both time and money are limited. It is mainly for this reason that I aim at making everything easily relatable instead of trying to build up a fake representation of who I am. This is reflected through my style and attitude. I stress the above in everything I do, because my segment of readers are primarily late teenagers and are very influenced by the media.
I have recently been asked about how I picture myself in ten years. This is quite a difficult question to answer since being honest, a day already seems long to me, so psychologically comprehending ten years from now is a shock! But I guess I will be graduated and married right? So much could change in ten years!
When I was planning a draft to this article, I felt that something was missing. I wished to let you know some personal and random things about me, so, enjoy!
• I feel very strongly about letting people do mistakes, because it is through the same mistakes that we understand the consequences as opposed to simply getting to know of them through the mistakes of others.
• My favourite writer is Torey Hayden.
• I believe that social education is the most important thing in life.
• I might be alone on this, but I am in love with socks. Don’t ask why!
• I simply miss having the time to do nothing and not feel guilty about it.
• A quote I try to live by: ‘’Nobody can go back and make a brand new start, but anyone can start now and make a brand new ending.’’
• I would love to visit Croatia and Switzerland! (and Los Angeles of course! Who doesn’t?!) However, I cannot imagine leaving our beautiful island for good!
• I am all about black and white everything, and I do mean everything!
• I get anxious about only two things; meeting new people and going to new places. So I guess, change scares me!
• However, that does not stop me from wanting to do new things! I’m so excited for the new opportunities I’m facing!
• Lastly, I cannot live without music! I wash, clean, change, cry and laugh to music, it forms such a great part of my life!
So this is it! I hope I didn’t scare you too much!
P.S: Below is a link to all of my social media, so follow me there and let’s get to know each other!
Facebook Page: Kayliesfashionparlour
Official Blog: http://kayliesfashionparlour.blogspot.com/